- Responsible to produce new business
- Communicate with clients to ensure service delivered.
- Research the needs of new clients and present new products
- Maintain and develop relationships
- Communicate with clients, prepare account strategies and set up presentations
- Provide professional and tailored client service
- Level II Broker License.
- Extensive industry experience in personal and commercial lines
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience.
- Polished presentation skills, team player, sharp,excellent communication skills, enjoys a fast paced environment and has the drive to succeed.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.