Our progressive and growing Insurance Brokerage is looking for a sales professional to join our Commercial Lines team working out of our Hamilton office. The Commercial Producer role is specific to commercial insurance sales to new clients, and requires a solid knowledge base of commercial insurance.
What will you do?
- Prospecting for New Commercial Clients
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive prospecting and sales plan that will help drive sales
- Working in partnership with your CSR team to ensure the needs of existing clients are met
- Provide clients with professional accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service.
- Give sound advice for products and coverage required.
- Respond to client inquiries, gathering underwriting information and conducting appropriate research.
- Maintain professional business relationships with industry partners
- Attending training and educational seminars as required
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven sales track record
- Above average service and communication skills, planning and organization abilities
- RIBO license in good standing is required.
- Working towards CAIB and/or CIP preferred.
- Competence in Word and Excel helpful
- Over 5 years experience in Commercial Lines
- Experienced with EPIC is an asset
Why Lawrie Insurance Group?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Lawrie Insurance Group
Founded in 1982 and now ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, LIG is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 100 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. We are a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with no financial ties to any of our insuring partners, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 30+ years has been built by the amazing people at LIG and the relationships of trust that are
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the email indicated.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.