What will you do?
- Develop a new business and prospect marketing plan to encourage new sales development
- Develop and market new business ideas while building a data base of contacts and networking opportunities.
- Answer inbound calls and online inquires
- Making outbound calls
- Provide clients with exceptional service, professional advice and accurate quotes with the market that best suits their needs.
- Respond to company and or client concerns/inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Work in partnership with our in house underwriting team
- Network with producers from our other divisions, namely Commercial and Employee Benefits Services to achieve cross selling goals and build relationships.
- Network on the assigned Groups and attend events to promote the LIG Brand and products.
- Fully complete all applicable documentation with accuracy upon closing date.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- RIBO License
- Minimum of 3 years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Proven sales track record
- Self-starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with Applied Systems (EPIC) and Compu-quote is an asset
- A positive attitude and high level of energy, with the ability to work in an environment that fosters team spirit and goal setting.
Why Lawrie Insurance Group?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Lawrie Insurance Group
Founded in 1982 and now ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada, LIG is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage with over 100 employees specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance, employee benefits, financial services and group retirement products. We are a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with no financial ties to any of our insuring partners, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 60 Canadian and International insurance companies giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 30+ years has been built by the amazing people at LIG and the relationships of trust that are
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the email indicated.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.