BCM is a policyholder owned, growth oriented property and casualty insurer serving the Niagara Region since 1880. Through personalized, local service it offers quality insurance products for home, farm, automobile and commercial through experienced insurance professionals and dedicated agents.
We are currently seeking to fill a new position in the recruiting of an Insurance Agent. This is a full-time position. A BCM Insurance Agent is responsible for providing insurance and claims advice to a portfolio of Policy Holders for home, auto, farm and business insurance. While being dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. As a Mutual we are focused on building relationships with our policyholders and building a team spirit within our organization. We are looking for the right candidate to join the BCM Team!
- Develop Relationships with New and Existing Policy Holders by delivering exceptional customer service including “kitchen table” service to attract and retain policyholders.
- Provide service to policy holders on renewal and throughout the policy period; handle questions and general inquiries, recommend and provide increased limits or coverage.
- Solicit new business to support corporate growth strategies.
- Adhere to all BCM Insurance underwriting guidelines, system and company regulations.
- Working collaboratively with all departments and colleagues.
- OTL or RIBO license preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Passion for Sales and Service
- Strong knowledge of insurance products, wordings and insurance contract law.
- 3 to 5 years of related insurance experience
- Preference for candidate with a CIP designation or actively pursuing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the organization’s values, code of conduct, and business ethics.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all policy documentation processing; new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Participate in community events and/or opportunities to promote the BCM brand to our target audience.
- Flexibility in work hours outside of the usual 9 to 5 time frame.
How to Contact Us:
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter detailing qualifications and experience in confidence to:
BCM Insurance Company
Attention: Human Resources
-Submission deadline is January 30, 2021-
We thank all candidates for their applications. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.