Our Client, a family run independent brokerage is seeking a client oriented personal lines insurance professional to join their team! Under new management since 2019, this local and long-standing brokerage is looking to bring on a likeminded professional who will responsible for providing top notch client experience and supporting leadership with their expertise. Our client aspires to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability, and are also offering the opportunity for this person to handle some commercial accounts and life insurance (if you have the licencing)!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting the experience for personal lines’ clients
- Generating quotes, cross sell and upsell
- Post-sales customer service: process renewals, endorsements
- Respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Deal with clients in a timely manner
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence
- At least 3 years’ personal lines broker experience
- Strong communication and service skills
- Bilingual in any Indo-Canadian language is an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.