To work in a leading Insurance Brokerage with an enriching working environment and a team oriented staff. This role will be responsible for growing and servicing a Personal Lines book of business. Our client has a generous bonus structure based on sales and runs a tight-knit family office.
The ideal candidate will appreciate and/or possess:
- the highest level of professional education and specialized training
- the insight to know what exceptional client experience feels like and desire to deliver that
- a knack for sales
- use of the most leading edge technology
- opportunity for career growth
- clear communication skills
- the best in class suppliers and products from around the globe
- enjoy giving back to your community
Our client takes great pride in their commitment to ensuring an enjoyable work place atmosphere. They are a customer oriented organization that goes to great lengths to make the lives of their clients as easy as possible. Situated in central Albertan towns and cities this employer relies on their reputation as a trustworthy establishment to generate business. They do a great job balancing the technological advancements in the industry while still offering a warm personal touch.
If you are energetic, passionate, sales driven and looking for a chance to launch yourself into the future, this career opportunity is the right fit for you!
- Strong computer, communication, interpersonal, negotiating, planning and organizational skills
- Experience with Epic and Policy Works would be an asset
- 3-5 years experience in the industry
- Level 1 License
- You must have or plan to be working towards obtaining your CIP or CAIB designations
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.