Your New Company
This is an exciting new opportunity with an independent brokerage in Surrey who are seeking a personal lines insurance broker to join their expanding team. This local brokerage is looking for professionals to provide excellent client services along with supporting leadership with their deep knowledge of all things personal lines. This company believes in continuously providing excellent service, building and maintaining relationships and providing a positive, progressive work environment
This role also allows scope for working with commercial and life insurance.
Please see a brief description of the role below!
- Supporting the experience for personal lines’ clients
- Generating quotes, cross sell and up-sell
- Post-sales customer service: process renewals, endorsements
- Respond efficiently to client inquiries
- Accurate updating of files
- Deal with clients in an efficient manner
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence
- 3+ years’ personal lines broker experience
- Strong communication skills(verbal & written) and excellent client service skills
- Bilingual in any Indo-Canadian language considered an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.