Our client is a fast paced and rapidly growing insurance brokerage who is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager in their Calgary office. This role is responsible for providing clients with prompt service and customized advice by quoting and attempting to secure all lines of business, processing documents, invoicing premiums, communicating and negotiating with underwriters, report and follow up on claims and maintain overall file documentation.
This brokerage prides themselves on providing an exceptional client experience and prompt turnaround. They are offering a competitive compensation plan, a strong benefits package, and opportunity for upwards advancement.
- Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and underwriters
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiar with insurance document management software
- 2+ years of experience in the insurance industry with a strong working knowledge of personal insurance products
- Direct brokerage experience is a MUST
- Alberta Level I License (Level II required within 6 months of hire)
- CIP or CAIB designation, or working towards is considered an asset
- Experience with Power Broker and Compu-Quote considered an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-702-5829 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.