This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a leading insurance broker as a Senior Commercial Fleet Account Manager in Burnaby. This company has a deep rooted background in the insurance industry and provide a very attractive work environment.
This role is ideal for a person that wants to work in a positive and friendly work environment, and who wants to develop their long term career with the company.
Its important to the organisation that the person can work well both independently and in a team environment, show initiative, be a self starter and quick learner.
A very competitive salary and benefits package are on offer along with the opportunity to build a progressive future.
- Maintain a book of current clients and follow-up on sales leads
- Manage and maintain fleet accounts
- Build on exsisting relationships with current customers, generating new business and increasing customer retention
- Review and work renewal lists, contacting clients
- Provide friendly, professional service to customers
- Handle routine customer and producer inquiries/concerns
- Resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure efficient and accurate work practices
- 3-4 years of relevant experience and have excellent working knowledge of ICBC insurance coverages, class codes, and systems.
- Level 2 license required
- Excellent communication skills & customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be a real team player
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.