Our Client is seeking a client oriented Commercial Account Manager to join the team! Our Client has strong core values and believe that insurance is more about helping people rather than maximising profits. They are seeking a Commercial Account Manager who can work from home on a full-time basis and manage their growing Western Canadian book!
Who you are:
You are growth focused, entrepreneurial and interested in being a member of a winning culture and growing team. You are professional independent and a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and manage your day.
- Working and reporting directly to the President & CEO to deliver an unmatched client service experience.
- Responsible for serving customers to assess and fulfil their insurance needs to the highest standards of satisfaction.
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Accountable for determining customer needs, dealing with customer sales, complaints, all aspects of renewals including securing the best terms and conditions and best product, handling inquiries and processing transactions.
- Constantly develop and improve soft skills and various industry professional designations
- Able to accurately identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and present risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Sets and meets personal goals to ensure that the sales of insurance products are maximized by fulfilling the customer's determined needs.
- Gather underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure timely issuance of documentation and best terms are made available.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handles and resolves complaints.
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred.
- More than 3 years of commercial insurance industry experience, broker or underwriter experience preferred.
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and exceptional time management skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.