Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: BC or Alberta (Work from home)
- Responsible for serving customers to assess and fulfill their insurance needs to the highest standards of satisfaction.
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Accountable for determining customer needs, dealing with customer sales, complaints, all aspects of renewals including securing the best terms and conditions and best product, handling inquiries and processing transactions.
- Constantly develop and improve soft skills and various industry professional designations
- Able to accurately identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and present risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Sets and meets personal goals to ensure that the sales of insurance products are maximized by fulfilling the customer's determined needs.
- Gather underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Understands his/her role as a brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers
- Develop relationships with underwriters
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handles and resolves complaints.
- Win often…to achieve mutually agreeable personal and team growth targets
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred.
- Insurance licence and ability to obtain Ontario License
- 5+ years of P&C commercial account management experience in a brokerage environment
- Working knowledge of TAM
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business development skills
- Ability to work independently
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.