- Manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients including reviewing, cross selling of products and remarketing.
- Respond to all customer/company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Taking and reporting claims including follow ups to ensure service excellence.
- Maintain complete and accurate client activity notes.
- Quoting/writing new business to the brokerage and obtaining referrals where possible.
- R. I.B.O. license required.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in personal lines insurance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with SigXp & Applied Rating (Compu-quote) considered an asset.
- Should have workign knowledge of compnay portals (Contact, Guidewire, TCPS)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with others in an office environment.
- Salary range is industry competitive
- Commissions paid on new business
- Company benefits package available
We thank all who apply however only those successfully chosen will be contacted.