- Risk analysis using company technology for quoting, negotiating and authorizing the acceptance of risk.
- Reinsurance/subscribing companies where appropriate.
- Assist with interpretation of wordings, underwriting policies,regulations etc
- Efficient response to requests and maintain excellent communication skills both internal and external.
- Examine eligibility for policy renewals in accordance with company guidelines
- Ability to handle work projects and other duties .
- 2 - 3 years commercial underwriting experience.
- Ideally have broker experience
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, tech skills, customer service skills and problem solving skills.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Paul Mulcahy and email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.