This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation based in Burnaby that has an excellent reputation in the market. This role is the perfect opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic organisation.They would like to employ someone who is a polished professional with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. If you pride yourself on having excellent client service skills and feel that you go above and beyond for all clients, this is the ideal company for you. Ideally you will have a broking background, but our Client can train those who don't have the portal experience, providing they have a strong experience in personal lines.
Reach out to me for more information!
- Engage with our personal lines clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients including reviewing, cross selling of products and re-marketing.
- Respond to customer and company inquiries in an efficient manner
- Process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention.
- Assist clients with Autoplan transactions.
- Insurance License Level 2
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, strong communication skills both verbal and written and positive.
- Knowledge of Epic software an advantage
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.