- Maintain maximum retention of existing book by providing exceptional client service
- Organize and attend internal renewal strategy meetings
- Attend external client meetings as required
- Respond promptly to client emails and telephone calls;
- Prepare all client services documents
- Maintain monthly expiry lists including following up on projects
- Update spreadsheets
- Write correspondence and sending documents to clients (using company templates)
- Be the liaison with marketing on placements, renewals and midterm policy changes
- Handle the complete brokering process on small mid-size policies within the book
- Provide costing for clients prior to tender closings and recommending appropriate coverage;
- You will follow corporate policies and procedures
- Continue to maintain education credits for licensing
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years Commercial Lines experience
- Level 2 insurance License, CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designation would be considered an asset
- You are a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have Intermediate computer skills
- Friendly professional demeanor
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.