Our client is looking for a motivated personal lines insurance professional to jump on board and become their next Customer Service Insurance Representative. In this role you will be responsible for providing service to your existing clients as well as to the ones that you add to your book of business as you grow. As one of Canada’s Best Employers our client has been able to attract top notch talent which means you will be surrounded by motivated and engaged coworkers. This role would be a great fit for a customer service focused veteran of the insurance industry who is looking to settle in with a firm for the long haul.
- Quote and sell all types of automobile and property insurance to prospective and existing clients
- Advise your clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs given their unique situation
- Cross-sell when there is an opportunity to give your client a more comprehensive package
- Use your discretion developed through education, work experience, and consulting with your team to determine if clients qualify for particular policies
- Work with the team to stay ahead of the curve and ensure that everyone is always aware of industry current events
About the Company:
Our client is one of Canada’s most trusted brands in the multi-line insurance market. They are consistently ranked as one of the top employers in the nation allowing them to fill their ranks with top notch insurance professionals. They recognize that their employees are their engine and they believe in rewarding their staff through policies like Profit Sharing among others. Semi-annual performance reviews allow their employees to make sure their careers are on track. Their onboarding program ensures that you are brought up to speed at a fair and reasonable pace.
Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19 this role will initially require a home office until it is safe to return to the office. Beyond that, our client is looking for an established personal lines insurance professional who is intrinsically motivated to provide the best customer service possible. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing insurance with both those who are well versed as well as those who are new to the subject entirely.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Personal Lines Insurance role would be an asset
- Level 1 Insurance License is an asset
- Upon hiring successfully complete the 2 month long training program
- Knowledge, ability, and/or experience in selling techniques
- Completed Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Working toward CIP designation
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already in contact with another recruiter please feel free to discuss this opportunity with them.