Your new Role:
Our client is looking for a motivated professional looking to start their insurance career to jump on board and become their next Customer Service Insurance Representative for personal lines. In this role you will be responsible for providing service to existing clients as well as to ones that you add to your book of business as you grow. As one of Canada’s Best Employers our client has been able to attract top notch talent which means you will be surrounded by motivated and engaged coworkers. This role would be a great fit for a customer service/sales focused veteran who is looking to settle in with a firm that provides growth along with excellent benefits.
- Quote and sell all types of automobile and property insurance to prospective and existing clients
- Advise your clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs given their unique situation
- Cross-sell when there is an opportunity to give your client a more comprehensive package
- Use your discretion developed through education, work experience, and consulting with your team to determine if clients qualify for particular policies
- Work with the team to stay ahead of the curve and ensure that everyone is always aware of industry current events
About the Company:
Our client is one of Canada’s most trusted brands in the multi-line insurance market. They are consistently ranked as one of the top employers in the nation allowing them to fill their ranks with top notch insurance professionals. They recognize that their employees are their engine and they believe in rewarding their staff. Their on-boarding and training program ensures that you are brought up to speed at a fair and reasonable pace.
Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19 this role will initially require a home office until it is safe to return to the office. Beyond that, our client is looking for a professional who is intrinsically motivated to provide the best customer service possible. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing insurance with both those who are well versed as well as those who are new to the subject entirely.
- 0-1 years experience in an insurance role would be considered an asset but not mandatory
- Level 1 Insurance License is an asset but not required
- Upon hiring successfully complete the 2 month long training program
- Knowledge, ability, and/or experience in selling techniques
- Excellent customer service skills and call handling skills
- Completed Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.