Or client is growing and has a new opportunity for a Personal Lines Representative in their Calgary office. It is a great opportunity if you love all things insurance and delivering top-notch service to clients.
- Providing advice to Personal Lines clients on insurance matters, products, and coverages
- Resolving client concerns and supporting them through the claims process
- Developing existing client accounts
- Meeting sales and service goals
You are an insurance professional with at least 1 year of industry experience. You are sharp, driven, and excited to grow your career with an amazing company that will support you along the way.
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- Actively pursuing or completion of CAIB or CIP
- Minimum of 1-year industry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Outlook
- Strong focus on customer service
- Energetic and personally accountable for goals
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Effective team player
- Excellent communicator
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.