- Obtain information from online Insurance quote system and respond to customer as soon as possible
- Call back customer in order to obtain additional information to complete a quote survey
- Forward information to broker to review and quote
- Complete the quote and send it back to the customer
- Follow up with the customer
- Send out applications to customers
- Review completed apps with broker
- Enter information onto power broker and Insurance company portals
- Experience working with customers in person or on the phone
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Post-secondary education
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Ability to speak in a pleasant manner and an amazing and upbeat personality.
Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits, paid parking
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.