Exclusive to DGA Careers
Position: Agency Center Manager (Personal Lines Insurance)
Location: Newmarket, ON
Responsible for overall client service experience of the Personal Lines Agency Center. Constantly improve processes and procedures in order to support the company’s goals including growth, policy retention, service responsiveness and client relationships. Participate in the overall strategy setting of the agency center and its operational efficiency. Achieve productivity gains and service enhancements by leveraging technology and effective process management.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the agency center including staff scheduling, telephone coverage and attainment of planned objectives for staffing, policy retention and new sales remaining aligned with required monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all processes, procedures, workloads and staffing in accordance with the employee handbook and procedure manuals to consistently deliver on service and retention goals and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Create and maintain a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that is customer focused and meets or exceeds all service metrics.
- Attract, retain and develop a diverse team of colleagues that will meet the current and future needs of the business
- Ensure through audit and observation that procedures and processes are followed and required training is conducted and utilized by all team members.
- Ensure quality and customer issues are properly addressed. Analyze areas of opportunities to improve overall operational excellence.
- Conduct informal weekly reviews, formal monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with all team members focusing on results compared to planned objectives with direction and guidance from the COO.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all team members looking for and reacting to areas of weakness and taking full advantage of opportunity areas.
- Ensure an efficient operation that is well positioned to meet current and future needs of organization.
- Other duties as required and as requested from time to time
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.