Our client is seeking a system administrator to support their brokerage.
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents the company's technology ambassador, and their services to the client community.
- Willing to perform some other tasks that includes but not limited to lifting relocation and handling computer system appliances and peripherals.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Resolves Level 1 & 2 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the IT Manager.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on technology deployment related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in information technology preferred, or specialization in IT
- Three years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP preferred
- Advanced computer skills required, including at least intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of insurance BMS like TAM and Epic and SigXP is an asset.
- Basic Scripting and Programming Experience.
- Extensive PC reimaging Experience.
- Familiar with Support Ticket, Call Center, and Knowledge-Base Systems
- General Knowledge of Industry Principles.
- High Level of Concentration and Commitment to deadlines
- Quickly Learn New Technologies
- Sharp Troubleshooting and Analytical Abilities
- Thorough Knowledge of Windows 7/10 Environment.
IT: 3 years (Required)
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Otis Wong at 416-868-6711 ext 234 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.