Our client is seeking an experienced insurance professional for the position of Personal Lines Leader to oversee and mentor a team of personal lines brokers. Our client has built a solid reputation as an industry leader and takes pride in the high level of customer service they provide to clients.
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships
- Be a role model for what a high performing broker looks like
- Always working to exceed monthly targets
- Promote the company vision, goals, and core values
- Support the Personal Lines Manager with special projects as assigned
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Education advancement opportunities
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Level 2 license
- Strong leadership skillset
- Coaching abilities
- Minimum of 3 years personal lines insurance experience
- Excellent relationship management skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service to provide excellent customer experiences
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.