Opportunity to work with a growing digital insurance company whose goal is to educate customers on having safer roads and homes. Your goal is to answer all questions, before your customers even knew they had them. In that way, you will have more time to engage with your community on safety and help to prevent them from needing insurance as often!
Title: Manager, Customer Engagement
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Make customer centricity play a key role in our organization by getting it in the minds and hearts of the people, and setting up a framework to measure and control. Develop and implement a customer satisfaction and review method that suits our online and social world
- Develop, improve and grow digital and self-service experience, our insurance products, safety propositions and internal processes, based on trends (qualitative and quantitative) in customer and community interactions
- Build and grow a customer engagement team that is committed to providing a best-in-class support for our customers. Build and lead a small outbound lead management team as the company grows through new digital sales channels.
- Coach, mentor and support the team by sharing our journey, motivating and measuring performance to ensure continuous improvement and succession planning.
- Take on the leadership role for the customer support suite of systems, their capabilities to measure and report customer support operations and processes and understand the integrations with other systems in order to support ongoing process and technology improvements.
- Manage the team effectively so that the appropriate team members are designated as main point of contact for one or more of our (regulatory) partners. The Customer Engagement Manager oversees all relationships and governance requirements for the team to ensure compliance.
- Define and implement KPI measurements, reporting, customer service SLA’s, quality management and day to day analysis of team metrics. Uncover opportunities to improve customer support processes and opportunities to work more efficiently and effectively in supporting our customers with a high sense of urgency.
- Review current performance metrics to understand current state and benchmark against best in class digital customer support teams and market trends in order to build the roadmap towards the company’s ideal future state.
- Customer concerns – Ensure a tracking system/process for customer comments and complaints is implemented to help the team be constantly aware of customer needs and issues. Help grow the success of the organization by being an integral part of our agile teams to strengthen customer satisfaction.
- Point of Escalation – Work closely with Head of Product and Pricing to resolve underwriting and claims escalations, operational issues, etc. and ensuring alignment and execution of pre-defined underwriting, product book and business rules.
- Ensuring the quality of customer support interactions by organizing training, coaching and building a common vision within the team.
- Actively support customer engagement channels with call/email/chat interactions to stay in touch with processes and occurrences.
- Lead billing cycle execution in conjunction with the finance team to ensure clients obtain the appropriate documentation, review all payment disputes and ad hoc processes and occurrences.
Principle Agent responsibilities which will include the following:
- Regulation and Compliance – Assist in implementing governance, proper market conduct, and customer service compliance (customer data protection, cookie statements, privacy statement, etc.) for our customers.
- Ensure the Canadian regulatory and company regulations are adhered to, especially from a customer perspective. Translate it practically for our internal people and external customers.
- Post-secondary education and / or equivalent on the job experience
- Minimum 7-10 year experience and working knowledge of personal lines property & casualty insurance. OTL/RIBO licensed is required
- Minimum 5 year experience with (digital) customer service
- Experience with building and leading a high performance customer experience and/or outbound sales team
- Experience with social media in a Business-to-Consumer environment
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency with MS Dynamics CRM (or comparable CRM)
Compensation: Competitive salary, Bonus up to 20%, 21 vacation days, benefits and RRSP.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.