Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will take your career to the next level? Here is your chance to make a difference by helping people who have experienced loss and misfortune. It’s an innovative and challenging role that requires exceptional customer service and attention to detail. If you thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where you can provide support and guidance, investigate, negotiate and settle claims, then the ClaimCare Advisor role is for you.
This position could be the perfect opportunity to jump-start your career, and the possibilities to grow and develop are endless. When you join our Claims team, you are not just starting a new job, you are starting your career at Gore Mutual.
• Investigate claims and determine coverage under a customer’s policy
• Inform and educate customers about the claims process
• Process claims payments and ensure accurate information is captured within our claims system
• Deliver exceptional customer service to our customers and brokers
• CIP designation or actively pursuing it is preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Previous telephone and clerical experience
• Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
• Able to multi-task between a variety of responsibilities, projects, and deadlines
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.