As one of Ontario's larger Insurance Brokerage we are seeking a dynamic, professional, enthusiastic, Commercial Lines New Business Marketer to join our team..
Description: This salaried position is ideal for someone who has a knack for marketing insurance. This individual will market Prospected Commercial Insurance New Business brought in by our Sales Team. You will have a base of commercial insurance technical knowledge that will enable you to design, secure, and deliver the best commercial insurance program and professional expertise to our commercial insurance risks. This individual will work directly with sales staff to assess risk exposures and insurance needs, prepare marketing submissions to go to market, liaise with our insuring partners, negotiate terms with insurers, underwrite, rate, and bind the risks and prepare proposals for sales staff to meet with prospects.
- 5 years + Commercial Lines experience (preferability with previous marketing experience)
- Commercial Underwriting Background in Property/Casualty required Insurance knowledge in the placement of all classes of Commercial Insurance
- RIBO License and other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc.
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our Marketing Department
- Computer knowledge in MS Office products such as Word, Excel
- Experience working with Agency Manager (TAM) System