Personal Insurance Broker providing customer service for existing clients and quoting and placing new business.
Duties of Position
• Servicing on-going client needs, advising on insurance matters, recommending solutions and reviewing renewals
• Writing new business for existing and new clients as well as retaining existing book of business
• Contacting Underwriters and Adjusters on clients behalf
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High-school and or post-secondary education
- Minimum of 4 years’ insurance experience
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Previous experience with Sigxp is an asset
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to Multi-task
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
To become part of our dynamic, close knit team please apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com
At Sadler Insurance we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit programs, and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.