Our Client is a dynamic local brokerage seeking a client oriented professional to join their team as Personal Lines Broker! They pride themselves on their exceptional service and providing clients with the best possible broker experience. This person will become an integral member of the team handling both general and high net worth personal lines insurance for prestigious commercial clientele. The cherry on top? You can be trained on commercial insurance, and there is no ICBC or weekends!
You will be highly organised, and well versed in personal lines insurance and company portals. You will be a driven and a hardworking team player, with exceptional professional integrity.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits, and education reimbursement
- Assume management of existing personal lines and private client services portfolio: as a client advocate, this role includes advising clients, assessing risk exposures, making recommendations on insurance matters, resolving client concerns, prompt response to client enquiries and ensuring that a high level of service and satisfaction is maintained.
- Management of the portfolio includes processing renewals, endorsements and claims, obtaining comparison quotes, remarketing as needed, maintaining accurate files and documentation, preparing applications and proposals for new clients and day-to-day client and underwriter interactions.
- Light administrative duties may include daily mail processing, sending and receiving courier packages and telephone reception support
- Minimum 2 years Personal Lines experience
- Level 2 license preferred, but can consider experienced level 1
- Exceptional organization, time management skills and an ability to prioritize workflows are essential to success
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, for phone and email
- Meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Proficiency with EPIC is an asset
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thorough knowledge of Personal Lines products and coverages
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia and send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position