Gore Mutual is looking for a Claims Transformation Manager to join our Auto Physical damage team. In this role, you will drive transformation and change throughout the Auto Physical Damage claims function in order to deliver the best customer experience while effectively managing costs.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that set a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
Reporting to the Vice President, Claims, the Transformation Manager influences effectiveness and efficiency within the Claims operation. Through the development and co-ordination of assurance programs, this role is responsible for preventing and eliminating risks, developing support programs, sourcing innovative improvement opportunities, and evaluating and monitoring key success areas.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• A minimum of 10 years’ claims handling experience
• Experience designing and managing claims processes to maximize efficiency and implement cost controls
• Experience managing Auto Physical Damage claims procedures and processes is preferred
• A skilled influencer, effective innovator and change agent
• University or College degree or equivalent experience
• CIP/FCIP/CRM preferred or in progress
• Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
• Strong and effective negotiation skills
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.