Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International is currently looking for a passionate Account Manager who brings a strong Property & Casualty background in Commercial insurance to join the growing Dealership & Leasing Practice. This role will work collaboratively with an Account team to service and prospect new commercial clients. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong interest in specializing in Dealership and Leasing accounts. If you are customer focused and have a well-rounded Property & Casualty commercial brokering background, this is great role to work with the Vice President, Dealership & Leasing Unit Leader.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Work in a team based structure
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Generation of New Business and current client up-sell/cross-sell
- Manage renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
- Acts as escalation for any unresolved outstanding client premiums.
- Account business planning and forecasting.
- Establish networks and partnerships in the Dealership and Leasing space.
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Effective client management.
- Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial insurance (broker, underwriting or claims) in Property & Casualty and Auto desired
- RIBO Licensed
- Dealership and Leasing industry experience an asset
- Experience in TAM or Epic broker management systems an asset
- CIP/CAIB/CRM Designation required or in progress
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Travel required
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Toronto-ON/Commercial-Lines-Account-Manager--Dealership-and-Leasing-_R0004856