HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International Commercial Lines, Independent Business Practice (IBP) in Toronto continues to grow and is currently looking for a Commercial Lines Account Associate, RIBO Licensed and with insurance experience to provide account support to the Account Manager on high volume commercial mid-sized accounts.
This role is actively involved in the full life cycle of Account Management support from client renewals, analysis, invoices to sales prospecting. This role involves interaction with diverse stakeholders including customers, finance, and Account Managers. This is a great role for exposure to diverse commercial insurance lines policies. Join an entrepreneurial team with positive employee engagement and be part of their continuing success!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Knowledge and experience in insurance combined with attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Associate.
- Provides our internal and external clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepares client pre-renewal and renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices in a timely manner
- Analyzes client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares marketing submissions with responsibility for correspondence and negotiations with underwriters
- Assists in collection of Accounts Receivables while adhering to HUB International file management standards
- Calculates and invoices transactions. Prepare premium financing contracts and other monthly payment plan options
- Manages team mail
- Competently reviews requirements and execute issuance of certificates of insurance
- Effective management of workflows
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- RIBO Licenced
- 2-3 years insurance experience (commercial or personal insurance)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience on Epic, TAM, CompuQuote or equivalent insurance broker management system
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Working towards CIP or CAIB designation
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Toronto-ON/Commercial-Lines-Account-Assistant--IBP_R0004851