Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International continues to grow and looking for a strong Commercial Lines Account Assistant to support our Programs Practice. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team of HUB professionals on an assigned commercial program account. Your focus will be on the retention of these accounts and their growth. We are looking for someone with strong administration support and customer service. This is a great customer support role!
This opportunity provides great exposure to commercial lines programs while working for one of the top 10 Insurance Brokerages in the world, freedom in taking insurance courses to further yourself in your knowledge of insurance and working alongside top professionals in the Insurance industry. By taking the first step in applying, it just might get you a chance to work for one of the leading Insurance Brokerages in Canada and abroad!
You will report to the Team Leader, Commercial Lines and provide support to the commercial lines program team as follows:
- Provide our internal and external clients with prompt, courteous and professional service including handling coverage inquiries and processing client requests.
- Timely preparation of documents such as: letters, certificates, confirmation of insurance, client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders and summaries.
- Accurately process endorsements, invoicing of transactions and generating reports on our online program system.
- Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents;
- Assist in collection of Accounts Receivables while adhering to HUB International’s file management standards
- Increase knowledge of related insurance products
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma/University Degree or equivalent experience
- RIBO Licensed or in progress
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of administrative support experience
- Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Epic or similar insurance brokerage management system an asset
- Strong customer service skills with professionals
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Toronto-ON/Commercial-Lines-Account-Assistant--Programs_R0004828