HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great career opportunity, to grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., is seeking a strong Account Manager, Life Insurance based in our Vancouver, BC office. This role serves as the bridge between insurance carriers and brokers, assisting the broker from submission to commission during the application process. The ideal candidate will ensure the brokers meets compliance standards and expectations of both the carrier and HUB financial, while acting as the voice of the Brokers. This role reports directly into the Regional Office Manager.
- Manage full-cycle life insurance application cases from submission to broker commission
- Perform quality audits on all life insurance applications received ensuring regulatory, carrier policies and HUB’s procedures are met and complied with by the broker
- Identify discrepancies and address any issues with the broker and/or insurance carriers
- Provide underwriting feedback to brokers on carrier products, policies and requirements
- Consistently follow-up on cases and obtain medical vendor and carrier requirements from the brokers; communicate decisions to brokers
- Support brokers on new carrier policies, regulatory changes and HUB updates
- Build strong relationships with brokers to assist in streamlining their life insurance applications and uphold service standards
- Office administrative and operational tasks as required
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of competition and overall trends in the industry
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to deliver positive broker experiences
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, thorough problem-solving skills, exceptional good time management skills
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal) an asset
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply to the role online: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Vancouver-BC/Account-Manager--Life-Insurance_R0007043