Our valued client has an opportunity for a commercial customer service representative to join the team!
Reporting to the President/Owner, you will work with in a family-oriented brokerage to service a book of business. The successful candidate will use their top-notch customer service skills to manage commercial lines clients. They will be responsible for retention, account development of existing clients, quoting, and placing new business.
- Maintain book of commercial business and focus on retention and cross-selling
- Build and maintain strong relationships with long term clientele
- Process, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, invoicing etc.
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take new business calls
- 2 – 3 years minimum of small to midsize commercial account management
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Loyal and hardworking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in realty considered an asset
- Business certificate, diploma or degree considered an asset
- Level 2 insurance license
- Strong computer skills with strong knowledge of MS Office
About the Company:
Our client has been providing service to Edmonton and area since 1983. They offer insurance options to suit most business owners and families. Knowledgeable staff are there to assist you in finding the right products for your insurance needs. This brokerage has had considerable growth in the last decade.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-525-5536 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.