Gore Mutual is in the midst of an exciting transformation and our Claims team is growing. We are looking for a strong leader who understands the value of providing genuine, customer centric service, and has a solid track record of modeling coaching skills and maximizing team performance.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Lead our Auto Claims Advisors by providing direction, guidance, training and technical advice to aid in the development of the team
· Communicate department objectives and motivate team towards meeting and exceeding customer service standards
· Identify and analyse opportunities for innovation and collaboration
· Build and nurture an engaged and inclusive workplace culture
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum 4 years’ experience leading a team, ideally within a call center environment
· Experience with handling auto physical damage claims is required
· CIP/FCIP/CRM required or in progress
· Proficient with MS Office programs
· Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
· Previous experience with Guidewire is considered an asset
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.