Our Client, a family run independent brokerage is seeking a client oriented senior broker to lead their team! Under new ownership since 2019, this local and long-standing brokerage is looking to bring on a likeminded professional who will responsible for providing top notch client experience and mentoring their team with their expertise. Our client aspires to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability, and are also offering the opportunity for this person to handle some commercial accounts and life insurance (if you have the licencing)!
This position is responsible for managing a sales team to deliver on , productivity, client experience, disciplined risk management, engagement goals and general administrative.
Financial Growth and Productivity
- Gross and net sales growth
People Leadership and Engagement
- Building a talented team through consistent and disciplined coaching
- Supporting workflow and daily operations to optimize the client experience
Disciplined Risk Management
- Completion of opening and closing activities and adherence to security requirements
The manager is responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the office, securing confidential files and on site and making sure that operation is running smoothly:
- Prepare and maintain working schedules, including vacation schedules ensuring work balance among team members is achieved at the same time maintaining the normal undisruptive operational hours of the business.
- Overseeing the overall upkeep of the office, including, but not limited to, office supplies needs, computers and printers, postage meter, among others.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.