To support our rapid growth, we’re creating an exciting opportunity at Gore Mutual to support the growth and development of our Claims team members. By joining our team, you’ll contribute towards this meaningful goal of helping others to succeed and work towards our shared mission of delivering an exceptional client experience.
Reporting to the Claims Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for creating and facilitating engaging training programs for our newest team members. Your passion, creativity, enthusiasm and encouragement will drive the team’s success.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
• Provide engaging and interactive training, primarily to new Auto Physical Damage Advisors
• Make program improvement recommendations to ensure training is delivered effectively to new team members
• Ensure team members have sound technical knowledge
• Assist with creating new training programs to support the development of current team members
What will you need to succeed?
• Minimum two years’ Auto Physical Damage claims handling experience is required
• Experience in a training role, ideally within the insurance industry
• Knowledge and experience with adult education & learning principles is preferred
• Strong capability to maintain and refresh training programs and technical training environments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, engaging training and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to new tools and technology; experience using a Learning Management System is considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on teaching and motivating others
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.