Our Senior Casualty Claims Representatives are responsible for multi lines of claims, and the investigation, evaluation, and settlement of moderate to serious bodily injury claims. You will act as an experienced mentor for junior team members to develop their skills and support their advancement within the unit.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
• Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle moderate to serious Casualty claims, including Auto BI and Commercial General Liability claims
• Provide direction to legal counsel on litigated claims
• Proactively manage your desk by adhering to deadlines, keeping clear notes, and maintaining timely and accurate reserves
• Prepare large files for discussion and review with our claims leadership team when setting and amending reserves
What will you need to succeed?
• Minimum 5 years’ Casualty claims adjusting experience
• University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
• Commercial General Liability experience preferred
• CIP/FCIP or CRM designation preferred
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent customer service, analytical and negotiation skills
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.