Since 1962, Rivet Insurance has been providing top quality service to its personal and commercial clients through the experience of its dedicated team of professionals. Founded in Sturgeon Falls, the organization has expanded to include offices in North Bay, Sudbury, Chelmsford, Mattawa, Timmins and Sault Ste Marie as well as partnerships with Tench-MacDiarmid locations in New Liskeard and Englehart.
Rivet Insurance is seeking a permanent full time Commercial Insurance Broker. We offer a support team conducive of underwriters/processing clerks that assist our brokers in their day-to-day operations.
Location: New Liskeard
Job Status: Permanent – Full Time
Salary Range: $44,254 - $53,389
The successful candidate will have four (4) weeks of paid vacation, six (6) paid personal days and will be eligible for our group benefit plan, retirement savings plan and contribution matching program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Broker will be required to:
- Develop and maintain productive, mutually beneficial business relationships with commercial lines clients
- Consistently meet or exceed targets while maintaining a satisfactory loss ratio
- Review and remarket client renewals as they arise
- Keep abreast of new developments/trends in the field of insurance
- Postsecondary education in insurance, commerce, business administration or related field
- Minimum one (1) year of insurance experience preferred
- RIBO license
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written capacities
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Bilingualism an asset
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rivet Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.