The Client Advisor builds effective relationships with clients to help exceed their expectations. Client Service Representatives work collaboratively with clients, insurance companies and their CapriCMW team to create and execute a service plan that brings measurable value to our clients. This role is responsible for providing support to the commercial lines team by processing policy documents, invoicing premium, preparing cover letters, and producing certificates of insurance, schedules, claims reporting, collecting receivables and maintaining file documentation.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates and executes client service plans, ensuring commitments are tracked and reported in a unified and meaningful way to clients as directed by the Client Executive
- Monitors client satisfaction through maintaining strong relationships
- Contributes in regular meetings with team members to remain updated on all pending client issues, changing needs, implementing service plans, and other issues
- Fields client communication via snail mail, email, phone and/or in-person and identifies client insurance requirements
- Creates proposals for clients and prospective clients that demonstrate CapriCMW’s unique approach to mitigating business risks
- Educates clients to ensure they understand their business risks and insurance coverage
- Supports processes, procedures and best practices; participates in team meetings
- Advocates for changes and additions to service plans that increase value for clients
- Ability to manage small book of business that includes small commercial, personal lines and auto insurance
Competencies & Qualifications:
- RIBO License, minimum 3 years insurance experience
- General knowledge of agricultural, personal lines and auto insurance
- General understanding of equine-related risks
- Supports a climate in which teams strive to do their best
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excels in both a team environment and independently
CapriCMW offers a fun, collaborative work environment with plenty of opportunity for long-term personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive compensation package and full employee benefits. As an independent, employee-owned company, we are proud to be named one of the Best Workplaces™ in Canada by Great Place to Work®.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume to Human Resources, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.