Are you ready for the next step?
The RiskTech Personal Lines Team is poised for growth! We’re searching for a skilled, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Personal Lines Account Executive who is ready to make a big difference in the lives of our clients, and to the success of our Team.
The Personal Lines Account Executive will be primarily responsible for the ongoing management of personal lines clients, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with their assigned Commercial Lines Account Executive to support business development activities while upholding high service standards
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a key member of our Team, you will:
- Inspire the confidence and loyalty of your clients by consistently delivering highly responsive, thoughtful, and effective service – your personal trademark!
- Perform as a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients, helping them to navigate through a wide range of insurance issues and decisions
- Recognize, pursue and capture new business wins from many sources, including internal referrals from colleagues, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, and Commercial client opportunities
- Directly impact the future success and growth of our Team through your contributions to net growth, new business initiatives, process improvements, and collaborative problem solving
- Thrive in a dynamic Team environment where you are challenged to be your best, your professional development is encouraged and financially supported, and great performance is recognized and rewarded
As a skilled professional, you bring a lot to the table:
- Effective Team player with a strong work ethic
- Dedicated client focus and superior client service skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize and work effectively under time pressure
- A minimum of three years of progressively challenging Personal Lines experience, ideally as a Broker working with broad market access and diverse coverage products
- Prior experience with VIP / high value clients is a definite asset
- Level 1 General Insurance license (must have), with commitment to achieve Level 2 within six months of hire
- Familiar with SIG XP (considered an asset) and MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Google Mail
- CIP and CAIB designations are assets, and part of your development path
- Provide exceptional service to a growing and diverse portfolio of clients, promoting a high level of client satisfaction, long-term relationships, and strong client retention
- Accurately assess your clients’ insurance needs and recommend coverage additions / enhancements
- Recognize and pursue cross selling and mono-line opportunities within your existing book
- Work closely with Commercial Lines colleagues to develop and close new business opportunities re: high value VIP clients, group programs, and other referrals
- Respond to inquiries and requests via telephone, incoming email and mail while staying within office service standards and time-lines
- Assist your clients with claims issues in a professional, proactive, and empathetic manner
- Process policy changes, new business, and payments on company portals
- Update and maintain electronic client files in SIGXP and ensure all required documentation and activities are recorded
- Actively manage your accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of agency bill premiums
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with insurance company underwriters
Please forward your resume via email to Robyn Lisowski email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you and exploring this opportunity with you!