HUB Financial Inc., Canada’s largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency, is seeking a strong Contacting Specialist to join our team in Woodbridge, ON.
As a Contracting Specialist, you are a key contact for existing HUB advisors regarding new carrier contracts and various other contracting-related matters. You are a strong communicator who provides effective, efficient, and seamless completion of all required support. This role is ideal for someone with insurance contracting experience, exceptional customer service skills, and a true collaborator.
Does this sound like you? Please keep reading.
- Educate advisors on the carrier contracting processes
- Help advisors use industry standard software – APEXA – to support contracting efforts
- Review contracting requirements with the advisor when new business is received, and provide guidance and assistance until completion
- Facilitate the set-up, onboarding, and name change requests of new AGA groups, and process the required contracting
- Process advisor Buy/Sell agreements and reassignments on block transfers to ensure full servicing and commission changes reflecting the new advisor and HUB Financial as the MGA
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with carriers and work in partnership with them to ensure contracts are processed quickly
- Maintain accurate data in our system – WealthServ – including the broker contract, compensation hierarchy, compliance data, and notes
- Ensure advisor contracting applications are screened fully, looking for poor credit, completeness, and accuracy. Review all documentation for missing information and obtain all necessary outstanding requirements proactively
- Document and escalate any action required relating to advisor credit, conduct or compliance issues based on facts gathered from Insurance Councils, carrier head offices or other information obtained by HUB Financial
- 3-5 years in a Contracting Specialist related role (at an MGA or carrier)
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong carrier relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – not afraid to pick up the phone
- Experience using APEXA
- Proficient in WealthServ an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual in other languages: French, Punjabi, Mandarin, or Cantonese an asset
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role here: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Woodbridge-ON/Contracting-Specialist_R0005250