Our client is looking to hire a full-time Commercial Account Executive in their Saskatoon office. This is a unique role where you will be inheriting a book of business and growing it organically.
Our client has been growing rapidly throughout rural and urban Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta and they want to add you to their team. They are proud of their roots and believe that their staff, products and services are their most valued resources.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will:
- Exceeds the client’s expectations in all areas of service while applying best practices;
- Provide customers with product knowledge and options about their commercial insurance;
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts;
- Develops long-term relationships with clients and underwriters;
- Deal with multiple clients on a daily basis in person, on the phone and by email;
- Respond to questions and help customers find solutions to their insurance problems;
- Acquire new clients and assist existing clients;
- Keep up to date with policy renewals and accounts receivable to ensure all clients are up to date;
- Explain clearly & effectively to customers regarding how to make claims with their insurance company & through this process demonstrate strong relationship building & customer service skills;
- Continuously keeps up to date with new trends and changing regulations and provide clients with the best service possible;
- Monitors conversation to see if any opportunities arise to reference clients to other facets of their organization;
- Analyzes market and competition to provide company with a competitive edge.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines;
- Acceptable criminal record check;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Personal mode of transportation required.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Level 2 Saskatchewan brokers’ license or be able to acquire it;
- Experience with agricultural and manufacturing accounts;
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.