I am working with a progressive insurance brokerage who believes that insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. They are looking for an experienced technical assistant that shares similar beliefs and will be an integral part of their team. Someone who is very comfortable with TAM and is motivated by the satisfaction that comes from helping others.
Title: Insurance Technical Assistant
Location: Cambridge, ON
- Ability to deliver excellent client service experience
- Responsible for tasks such as account creation, certificate of insurance issuance, invoicing, preparing client files
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with
- Learn and achieve industry professional designations at an accelerated pace
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure timely issuance of documentation
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of commercial P&C insurance experience or 5 years of personal lines experience is required
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office, Outlook, TAM etc.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.