Opportunity to work with a growing digital insurance company whose goal is to educate customers on having safer roads and homes. Looking for someone that is technically savvy and has experience working with mobile apps.
Title: Mobile App Engagement Representative
Location: Downtown Toronto (working from home until office reopens)
Candidates must be able to work flexible shifts during core business hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday), as well as Saturdays.
- Respond to customer queries on all things app through all channels – email, social, app store reviews etc.
- Provide regular feedback to app team on customer queries, complaints, issues, opportunities, compliments
- Have a deep understand of the technical side of the app from a customer perspective to help provide the right answers
- Engage directly and regularly (weekly or biweekly) with the App team to ensure that everyone is aligned with the app, latest updates, any bugs, etc
- Monitoring and track issues – escalate as required
- Proactively follows up with technical teams to close and understand outcome of investigations
- Update internal FAQs and processes to reflect changes in the app
- Connecting with other departments such as marketing to opt clients out of emails when they request we unsubscribe them
- Backup Customer Engagement Representatives when required
- Represent the voice of the customer in everything we do
- Participating in ad hoc group projects to improve customer experience
- Post-secondary education and / or equivalent on the job experience
- 1 – 3 year with (digital) working with mobile apps
- Willing to obtain Insurance license after starting
- Experience with social media in a Business-to-Consumer environment (preferred)
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency with MS Dynamics CRM (or comparable CRM)
Compensation: Competitive salary, Bonus up to 20%, 21 vacation days, benefits and RRSP.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.