The Recovery team at Gore Mutual is expanding! We are looking for exceptional talent for the Recovery Administration Assistant position. This role will provide administrative support to the Subrogation and Special Investigation Teams.
Joining our team will provide you with a unique opportunity where you will be part of a brand new and impactful team, contributing to an evolving industry, and a company that is going through an exciting transformation.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
• Administration of Financial Processing and timely and accurate data entry into tracking tools
• Provide Administrative Support to Claims Team through prepping correspondence, presentations, and spreadsheets
• Preparation of training materials
• Keeping meeting minutes for Recovery team
• Basic database searches and report on results for recovery team staff. Databases may include but not be limited to ISB, Mohawk, CROMS, FOI requests and others.
What will you need to succeed?
• Minimum 1-2 years of customer service and administrative support experience
• High school diploma, with a college diploma in insurance or business preferred, or relevant and equivalent work experience
• Attention to detail
• Computer proficiency
• Verbal and written communication
• Customer service
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.