Our client, an award winning and leading international brokerage are seeking an experienced and dynamic Account Executive to join the team! They are a renowned and distinguished brand, and this is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take their career to prestigious heights.
The successful candidate will be inheriting a book of business, with a focus on growth. This opportunity is perfect for those who are client centric with a strong ability to develop new business. Compensation package includes excellent benefits and commission structures.
The role is based in Kamloops, but can be remote for the right candidate, with periodic travel to the office.
- Delivering continuous excellence in servicing an existing books
- Identifying specific client and prospect needs and developing innovative and cost effective solutions
- Ensure all procedures, internal client files and correspondence are in compliance with company audit standards
- Reviewing and revising insurance program in conjunction with the client to ensure complete and appropriate coverage
- Coordinating/providing oversight to the account team and establish client service plans that prioritize the account activities and profitability in a value based approach for the cope of services required
- Assisting in the reviewing of claims and managing the client issues around claims handling
- Cross selling and expanding the existing insurance programs with our client: developing and managing client relationship in order to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities
- Producing new business and assisting in the development of sales and marketing strategy designed to cultivate revenue generation opportunities
- Developing new contracts and build relationships with prospects that align with the Region's/ Branch's acknowledged targeted industry or segments group
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of Insurance industry experience - specifically commercial insurance
- BC General License Level 2 is required
- Success in growing a book of business and excellent client retention
- Must be a strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and proven sales success
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
Interested candidates, please contact Affia on email@example.com or 778-383-9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner