This Commercial Account Executive position is with a leading international organization with a very reputable award-winning brand. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in your career with a company that will provide the stepping stones.
The ideal person is client centric with a strong focus on developing new business. An existing book of business will be inherited with a strong focus in growing that book. Compensation package includes excellent benefits and commission structures.
The role is based in Kamloops with the option of remote working with periodic travel to the office for the right candidate.
- Servicing an existing book
- Prospecting new client and develop cost effective solutions
- Ensure compliance is adhered with company audit standards
- Revise insurance programs in conjunction with the clients
- Providing guidance to the account team and establish client service plans
- Organize and lead the account renewals strategy, liaise with the broking team in the marketing processes and the negotiations with underwriters
- Managing and overseeing the 120-day Renewal Process
- Assisting in the reviewing of claims and managing the client issues
- Cross sell and expand the existing insurance programs with our clients
- Produce new business and assist in the development of sales and marketing strategy to drive revenue generation
- Build relationships with prospects that align with targeted industry or segments group
- 5+ years of Insurance industry experience in Commercial
- BC General License Level 2 is required
- Mid-market commercial accounts with focus on Construction, or Indigenous Sector, or Public Sector accounts is preferred but not mandatory
- Success in growing a book of business and have excellent client retention
- Strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and proven sales success
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.