HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Capital Inc., is seeking a strong National Investment Support Administrator role working in our Vancouver, BC office. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to Regional IP locations when needed and to complete the administrative tasks that can be handled on a national level. This position is responsible for ensuring investment inquiries and business are handled appropriately. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the investment fund industry, high attention to detail, proven accuracy, and solid administrative processing experience, paired with strong customer service skills and a team player attitude.
- Follow-up on business transactions, Not In Good Order notices (NIGO), account updates, account openings, and process transfers on a national level
- Process incoming mutual and segregated fund trades. This includes new account opening, non-financial trades and investment transfers
- Ensure transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Identify and correct transaction errors as required
- Liaise with carriers and fund companies on behalf of the advisors
- Receive incoming mail and prepare outgoing courier services
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- Post-Secondary education and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of previous investment industry related experience
- Previous administrative and processing experience
- Proficient in typing and working with computer applications including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively utilizing good time management skills
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Vancouver-BC/National-Investment-Support-Administrator_R0005461