Gore Mutual is seeking a strategic and results focused Marketing Manager who is responsible for the end to end management of B2B, B2C and B2B2C marketing campaigns. This individual is a proficient relationship manager who can lead and facilitate discovery sessions with key stakeholders, write marketing strategies and campaign briefs, and oversee the delivery of digital and traditional marketing tactics and coordinated communication efforts.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
· Develop integrated online and offline campaigns in Personal and Commercial Insurance products, service and system propositions, and campaigns to support and Brand and CSR related initiatives
· Facilitates discovery sessions to provide a strong understanding of business goals and objectives, and recommends strategic marketing solutions
· Develops value propositions and key messages that are integrated consistently into various marketing and communications tactics
· Uses digital marketing tactics to help evolve, integrate, and strengthen campaigns that drive and support business objectives, including Display and PPC advertising, SEM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media and Video, virtual events.
· Uses traditional marketing tactics to influence and educate broker partners and increase awareness and consideration of customers including product marketing collateral and reference guides
· Identifies high level key performance indicators and supporting metrics for tactics, captures campaign results and presents summarized insights to project leaders for future optimization.
· Manages annual campaign roadmap and identifies high level project objectives and timelines
· Collaborates with members of the Marketing and Brand team, and external vendors to ensure tactics are planned and resourced, and that creative development is consistent with business objectives, messaging, tone, and brand
What will you need to succeed?
· Minimum of 8 years experience in marketing, communications, and digital marketing
· Minimum education: college diploma or undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Communications or Business is required or relevant and equivalent work experience.
· A strong marketing project manager with the ability to deliver under tight timelines, create and manage project plans, ensure task, timelines, resources, and interdependencies are identified, sets priorities and clear expectations with stakeholders
· Demonstrate superior quality service, professionalism, and collaboration with all stakeholders
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.