As a Branch Manager, you are a charismatic leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients. Inside and outside the office, you capitalize on opportunities and act as an ambassador within the community you work in. Sharing common goals, commitment, vision, and values are your top priority and you excel at building relationships and encouraging collaboration in all you do.
- Lead team in promoting sales and helping them with sales skills and to meet their goals
- Accountable for increasing revenues, building a book of business
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Level 2 license
- Strong leadership skillset
- Coaching abilities
- Good understanding of the Insurance business
- Strong relationship management skills to apply to underwriters, customers and team members
- Experience in personal lines is an asset
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service to provide excellent customer experiences
- Management experience (minimum 2 years)
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.